Conditions Which may Qualify for an Emotional Support Animal Letter:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Seperation Anxiety
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Social Anexiety Disorder
Get Your ESA Letter in 3- Simple Steps!
Step 1- Fill Out Information and Choose Plan
- Choose Between a Home Plan or Travel Plan or both.
- If you plan on Traveling we recommend the Home/Travel plan best value.
- We also recommend purchasing an ESA ID card for no hassles discounted if you purchase and ESA Plan.
Step 2- Licensed Mental Health Consultation
- After choosing a plan you will receive our ESA medical health history form.
- Upon receipt of your completed ESA medical history form our licensed Therapist will contact you within 1 to 2 business days to complete the phone interview portion of your assessment.
- In most cases we can offer same day service if ordered by noon that day. Following consultation you will receive your ESA letter via email and a hard copy will be mailed also.
Step 3- Receive Your ESA Letter
- Upon approval of your emotional support animal from the mental health counselor, you will receive your ESA letter via email as a password protected PDF file.